ISL 2023 Sponsor Brand Fees And Deal List

ISL 2023 Sponsor Brand Fees And Deal List: ISL Indian super league, which is popularly known as the league of football, conducts the matches for 8 seasons. ISL Indian super league is considered one of the popular leagues for Indian football matches where the popular IPL team Mumbai Indians also takes part to fight against their competitors. These types of football championships are held under the organization of AIFF, which is the All India Football Federation. The famous company Hero motor corporation is the official sponsor for this league. This league is also called the Hero Indian super league.

Deal List and ISL 2023 Sponsor

ISL 2022 Sponsor

Here is the ISL ( Indian Super League) 2023 sponsors list.

  • SBOTOP – ATK Mohun Bagan

ATK Mohun Bagan Pvt. Ltd is the owner of ATK Mohun Bagan who owned the Group of RPSG. 20% of the club ownership is held by Mohun Bagan football club and 80% of held by Utsav Parikh and Saurav Ganguly.

  • JSW – Bengaluru

Sajjan Jindal is known as the chairperson of the famous football club Bangalore FC.  JSW Group has owned this club. Marco Pezzaiuoli is known as the head coach for this club.

  • Apollo Tyres – Chennaiyin

Chennaiyin FC is known as a professional and famous football club and this represents Tamil Nadu. Vita Dhani, MS Dhoni, and Abhishek Bachchan are owing this club. Bozidar bandovic is the head coach of this club.

  • Shree cement – East Bengal

Shree cement east Bengal foundation got 76% ownership of East Bengal FC and the remaining 24% Ownership of FC is held by East Bengal club Pvt. Ltd. Manolo Diaz is the head coach of this FC.

  • Goan Football Club Pvt. Ltd – Goa

The FC of Goa, which is under the Goan FC Pvt. Ltd. Ken Turner has 65% ownership, 12% held by Virat Kohli, and 23% ownership held by Venugopal Dhoot.

  • Pafanews – Hyderabad

Varun Tripuraneni, Vijay Madduri, and Rana Daggubati hold the ownership of Hyderabad. However, there is no proper information about their FC shares.

  • Tata Steel – Jamshedpur

The most famous organization Tata Group owned the football club of Jamshedpur and the JRD Tata sports complex has its ground. Owen Coyle is the head coach of this FC and Mukul Chaudhari is the CEO of this FC.

  • BYJU’s – Kerala Blasters

The blaster’s football club, which is owned by the Kerala blasters and is found in the year 2014, is a 7-year-old club. Magnum sports private limited is the owner of this Football club.

  • Expo 2020 – Mumbai City

Mumbai City Football Club is owned by 655 peoples where the Bimal Parikh and Ranbir Kapoor has 35% of the ownership of this Football club. Des Buckingham is the head coach and Al Mubarak is known as the chairperson of this Football club.

  • Amrit cement – North East United

Amrit Cement Is the owner of North East United

  • Odisha Tourism – Odisha

Odisha tourism GMS Inc is the owner of Odisha Football club and Kiko Ramirez is the head coach of this football club and Raj Athwal is the president of this Football club.

Kerala Blasters Jersey


In this article, we have provided you with sponsorship details and fee details for the Indian super league 2023. Indian super league is conducted under the All India Football Federation.


Q.1 Is ISL comes under the AIFF?

Yes, ISL conduct matches under AIFF.

Q.2 Who owns GOA FC?

GOA FC is owned by Goan FC Pvt Ltd.

Q.3 Which FC shares are not decided?

Hyderabad FC.

1 thought on “ISL 2023 Sponsor Brand Fees And Deal List”

Leave a Comment