ISL Prize Money 2021-22: How Much Do ISL Winners & Runner Up Earns- Football Development (FSDL) issued a statement. From 2021 to 222, the prize pool for the champion Hero Indian Super League Shield will reach 3 million Indian rupees. The League Champions Shield was born for the 2019-20 season. The winner will receive a cash prize of 5 million Indian rupees in return for the hard work of the past two seasons. FSDL also offered a prize pool of 3.5 million Indian rupees to the league winners.
ISL 2021-22 Prize Money
The ISL winner will now get Rs 6 crore (previously Rs 8 crore), while the runners-up will get Rs 3 crore (previously Rs 4 crore)
- Winners/Champions – $1.01 Million (approximately Rs. 8 crores)
- Runner ups – $540,650 (approximately Rs. 4 crores )
- Semi-Finalists – $202,500 (approximately Rs. 1.5 crores)
The AFC Champions League in India is also playing. The first group of league champions will be the Gore Football Club for the 2019-20 season. Mumbai City Football Club won the trophy in the ISL Trophy last season. According to the Spanish sports industry group DeportsyFinanzas. The Indian Premier League for the 2021-22 season is listed as the fourth largest soccer league in the world. The 2021-22 Indian Premier League resumes its regular season on November 19, 2021.
Now, without further ado, find out the winners and winners of the ISL and the bonuses awarded for the following points.
The heroic ISL champion who wins the final will receive 60 million Indian rupees (against 8 roles) and the next braille 30 million rupees (against 4 roles). Semi-finalists are entitled to a prize of 1.5 Indian rupees per person. To calculate the probability that a club will acquire a League Shield, there are three situations:
Indian Super League (ISL) Season Awards
- Best Pitch Award and a cash prize of $13,500 ( approximately ₹10 lakh)
- Most goals will be awarded the Golden Boot and a cash prize of $4,500 (approximately ₹3 lakhs)
- The Goalkeeper will win the Golden Glove award and a cash prize of $4,500 (approximately ₹3 lakhs)
- The best individual stats will win the Hero of the League Award and a cash prize of $6,800 (approximately ₹5 lakhs)
- Best young Indian player is awarded the Emerging Player of the League and cash prize of $3,400 (approximately ₹2.5 lakhs)
- The best assist or creative pass of the season wins the Winning Pass of the League and cash prize of $1,380 (approximately ₹1 lakh)
- The Fittest Player of the League award and cash prize of $3,400 ( approximately ₹2.5 lakhs)
ISL prize money
The club guarantees that it has 35 million tables at its tables. To increase the rewards, if the club wins the ISL Championship, the club can earn 9.5 million Indian rupees. If the club wins the ISL final, it will earn Rs 6.5 million.
If a batter finishes 3rd and 4th in a knockout round, the club will be charged Rs 5. 155 million Indian rupees is the current total bonus for ISL2021-22. Hero ISL2021-22 takes place on November 19. Last season’s finalists ATK Mohunbagan face Kerala Blasters FC at PJN Stadium in Patria.
- The winning team of the match will receive a Match Bonus of $680 (approximately ₹50,000)
- The Best player of the game will win the Man of the Match award and $680 (about ₹50,000)
- The game-changing move of the match will be awarded the Moment of the Match award, and the player will receive $350 (approximately ₹25,000)
- The player who performs the best pass or assists will win the Winning Pass of the Match award and a cash prize of $350 (about ₹25,000)
- The Fittest Player of the Match will receive a cash prize of $350 (about ₹25,000)
- The best young Indian player of the match will be awarded the Emerging Player of the Match award and $350 (about ₹25,000)
As the best stable player, the club is entitled to receive 3.5 million Indian rupees. To increase the rewards, if the club wins the ISL championship, they can get 9.5 million Indian rupees. A finalist in the ISL final will bring the club’s total income to Rs 6.5 million. To place 3rd or 4th in the round of 16, the club will receive a minimum of 50 million Indian rupees.
155 million Indian Rupees is the current total bonus for ISL 2021-22. The league winner also won the highest honor representing India in the AFC Champions League, Asia’s premier club soccer match. The league’s first champion was FC Gore in the 2019-20 season. Mumbai City Football Club currently holds the trophy and has won the Double Crown and First Hero ISL Trophy for the 2020-21 season.
This year, the ISL team is not making a lot of revenue from match tickets as all matches are held in closed venues. Thus, the only income can come from sponsorships and competitive rewards. This prize is awarded after each game.